Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Snaps


 Minus the chai these days...


 My permaculturist with his plants.
 A very safe way to eat cucumbers, huh?
 They love tumbling around in the evenings! This is Bomani's bed on the floor.
 Daisy. (You can't tell them apart?) hhhh
 Cucumber...being protected from the heat of the drought.
 Supper time!

 My Hazel Anastasia.
 Bomani giving a backrub. (I'm trying to decide who the twin is there...maybe Hazel?)
 Pizza party!
 I am hungry. I am often hungry. Sometimes, I just don't want meat or vegetables. But my stomach ulcer is much improved!
 Why do they like doing this while I work in the kitchen?
 Signature Daisy.
 I got him a pair of "eye" at DG.


 Our little gardener at times, picks very green produce...
 Mulching the orchard.
 This looks good, but it gets old. :)
 They were playing with Bomani's hat.
 Dad is home from work!
 A favorite shot of Hazel.



1 comment:

  1. Your babies are sweet. Get over here so we can hug 'em. In church the other day Jube thought that Isaiah was Bomani. He changed his mind eventually. :) Your girls are sweeties.

    ReplyDelete