Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pictures of the Here and the Now



Hazel trying to get to the cat. This is a new "pet" we have inadvertently acquired. She was begging for food one day and so I fed her. Now she sticks around. Her name is This. Bomani named her.

Sauerkraut

A full back seat. But what's wrong with a full car? :)

I don't know why he took it. Sometimes he just does that.

These girls tumble and play like puppies. Hazel is wild! She bowls Bomani over if he's not watching.

Playing with a long, purple bean pod.

Hazel it is.

She was such a sweet baby while sick.

Someday I'm having lots of help with my cooking!

I should have captured it yesterday, because by today it looks much better. Hazel took one too many risks with her climbing and fell face down on a wooden part of the step-stool. I felt--terrible.

It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment