Saturday, October 6, 2012

So many kids...

My Daisy is growing up.



Daisy takes life very seriously.

It's good they enjoyed that weather, because it is suddenly cold! Did we miss fall? The other day Daisy wanted to go out so badly, I said "okay--go see what it's like!" The problem was, she was fine with freezing out there...

Sneak preview of their dresses for dad's wedding. Claire made them...and they are sooo cute!

Daisy was in the mood!


Hazel was not.


So I took her outside...


Buzz and Daisy

Then it went better for Hazel!



The other day Craig or I must have said the word "beep" or something similar, because suddenly both girls were beeping their noses!

I have developed a real taste for lacto-fermented cucumbers...mmmmm...

My helper.

My other helpers.





No comments:

Post a Comment