Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pictures of the Past Week

Our kids are slightly strange...well, maybe I should say, our kids' parents are slightly strange...

My Bomani is getting so big!

I love watching my toddlers play.

Annabelle

Ahhh...I got two prize squashes!

On the road!

Set up for wedding.


The groom! Happens to be my dad.

Setting up the sound system.

Bridal table was so lovely!

Very helpful as always.


Can you tell who was taking this picture? :) I like him.


On one of my rounds to see what my kids were getting into, I found that they were "getting into" boxes. :)

Folding programs.

Chilling with dad in an empty room before the ceremony.





My little Hazel was veery tired...

Grandpas were at our table!

This morning...Hazel peeking at Craig.


So glad to have my happy Hazel back!

I'm teaching Bomani to make the eggs. That way I can get up to a breakfast all ready! Hhhh.

The girls in their out-door get-up. Bomani wore these at night in the village...when it was very cold in our house!


Slight visibility problem? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment