Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Picture Post




That's Daisy.

Who's pulling my hair?!
One of their very first words is "hi".


Sometimes their climbing is...sketchy.

Fun!



Does he look excited?




Packing dishes to take home.

They start young these days.



Chillin' with the bros.

This is one of them.
It's called "developing the immune system".








This.
An excellent Bible Story Book from your very own GBFS.

What's wrong with this picture? (Daisy has all the food and drink on her tray)

My mom's bowl.

My mom's wedding china...in my house.
Hazel. (Couldn't you tell?)

Daisy likes toddling around.

They love playing outside in the cool evening! Gravel for a bedtime snack.


Does someone look tired?
I like my kids.

The girls liked TJ.

Party time!

Walking to the cemetery.


Have a lovely week!



No comments:

Post a Comment