Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Week

Sunday night Hazel started with this violent stomach virus that has been in the area.

Tuesday evening the rest of us did.

This week has been...a week.

Let's keep the long, gory story short. :)

#1. I haven't been that sick since the time in the village when dad and mom and my bros came to visit us. Most of us came down with something intense and terrible. I was pregnant with the twins, didn't know they were twins, and had vomiting and diarrhea until I was completely depleted. Suffice it to say that I am still surprised I didn't lose the girls. So in other words, this virus hit us pretty hard, and was a bit of a shock. :)

#2. It's difficult to have twins be sick at the same time. And a slightly older toddler. Sometimes they were all crying, one was vomiting, and not enough parents to go around.

#3. While I am utterly weary of changing diapers so full and running over that you need to bathe the kids and do laundry almost constantly, I would rather have that than a sudden fountain of vomiting somewhere like a carpet...or anywhere, actually.

#4. You thought that was TMI? I'll spare you the rest. :)

 So...let's just say the week has been long, difficult, and I am now ready to start living. :) Unfortunately, this virus doesn't come and go very quickly. The girls are still having fevers and diarrhea. Craig and I are still struggling with our stomachs feeling nasty, hurting, etc. So...prayers are welcome.

Guess what?! Bomani, Daisy and Hazel have a Miller cousin!!!!!!!!! Alex Logan born last night. :) Can't wait to see him! I hear he's blond haired and blue eyed.

Blessings on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment